Join a committed team of leaders facilitating parenting education programs for families, support groups for parents, and playgroups for children at risk of child abuse. Help parents and children learn the skills they need to strengthen themselves and their families. There are also opportunities to provide food and meal preparation for some of our programs. Volunteer positions include:
1) Group facilitator for parents and caregivers in Nurturing Programs
2) Group facilitator for children’s instructional group in Nurturing Programs
3) Childcare for young children of families participating in Nurturing Programs
4) Facilitator for parents and caregivers in Circle of Parents Support Groups
5) Facilitator for children’s playgroup associated in Circles
6) Childcare for young children of parents participating in Circles
7) Food preparation for Nurturing Programs and Circles
PCAVT also has other volunteer opportunities to help with special events, office work, and other tasks.
You can truly make a difference for a child and for families! Find out how you can work for peace and safety with the families in your community. Complete the application, sign it, and return it to Steve Ness at PO Box 829, Montpelier, VT 05601 or send it to the email address below.